Meeting and events
Thank you for considering the Beus Center for Law and Society (BCLS) as the host site for your upcoming event. We are excited to be a part of the Arizona State University Downtown Phoenix campus. The state-of-the-art, 280,000-square-foot facility is designed to increase the public’s understanding of justice through ongoing events and displays.
The BCLS building is home to the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (ASU Law). Several unique venue options can be tailored to fit the needs of specific event requirements. Please carefully read the following event guidelines and rates to determine if the BCLS is the correct venue.
- All events are subject to availability.
- Priority will be given to ASU Law events and any events hosted by ASU’s President’s Office.
- All events are scheduled in the order they were requested, and space is not guaranteed until necessary agreements are signed, and deposits are paid.
- Event requests must be received at least 30 days in advance. All events must be booked through ASU Law Event Coordinators.
- BCLS reserves the right to deny weekend facility usage if the requesting organization has less than 30 participants.
- Third-party events cannot be scheduled on student reading days or during finals. These dates vary but typically fall within the first two weeks of December, the last two weeks of April, and the first two weeks of May. No exceptions.
- Conferences that are longer than one day and/or require breakout rooms will only be accommodated during fall, winter, and spring breaks or when student presence is minimal.
- If an event disrupts student learning, impedes building usage, or illegal activity occurs, BCLS reserves the right to cancel your event.
- BCLS prohibits the selling of goods or services on property. Please speak with your event coordinator if there are plans to sell goods. Any group found in violation of this policy will result in the immediate cancellation of the event.
- For any questions regarding our facility and what is permitted, please refer to our FAQ page or contact our event coordinator, Alina McNeil, at firstname.lastname@example.org
BCLS Building hours
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Under no circumstances can events be hosted on University holidays